If you are already familiar with alkaline water benefits and now you just want to know which alkaline water machine makes the purist alkalized water (without having to endure all the mind numbing details of how ionizers work), then this bit of information will be an extreme relief…
I’m going to spare you all the gory, left brained details as to why Tyent ionizer machines are at the ‘top of the food chain’ within the water machine industry.
I made my own thorough, 2-day alkaline water machine review whereby I waded through all the top companies and detailed each machines ORP, PH, and electrode plate details, warranty limits, and service reputation details (suffice it to say my head almost exploded).
In short here’s what I concluded:
Tyent has the only water machines that naturally produce almost the perfect levels of anti-oxident drinking water long term. period.
I compared Engaics “Kangen” water machine along with Jupiter, KYK, and Life water ionizers and though some are 10 to 30% less in price than Tyent, you ended up costing more (potentially a lot more) long term due to the expected life span or warranty limitations of these competing water machines.
In addition there are a few things that I just had to have due to the condition of my ‘source’ water that I didn’t want to worry about.
So, here’s why Tyent makes a “no worries” water machine:
There’s no worries of whether your machine can treat your hard or well water.
- No worries if you’re drinking the absolute correct levels of alkalized water or potentially highly acidic water. (Tyent tells you out loud what your output water is so you know exactly what it is you’re drinking.)
- No worries if any of the power or heating components (electrode plates) break down and overheat your unit. (If that happens and it does you will potentially pay thousands to replace core heating elements).
- No worries if you’re drinking “chemically enhanced water”, (many machines are able to artificially reach extreme high PH levels or low ORP levels). These chemical additives are in bottles labeled:
“Warning: Do Not Drink!”
What? Don’t drink the chemical used to ‘enhance’ my alkaline drinking water? (Engaic’s “Kangen alkaline water” machines use this little trick).
- No worries if you’re ionizer looks gaudy, dated, or makes a lot of noise. Check out Tyents latest look here.
- No alkaline water filter issues. Alkaline water isn’t worthless if it doesn’t catch toxic contaminants that plague your immune system.
- No worries on how you’re going to figure out how to set and maintain the proper levels of alkalized water. Simply push a button to get perfect ionized alkaline water a.k.a. “Super Water”.
I’m not going to lie and say only Tyent ionizer machines offer these features. Because there are other comparable machines that offer these same features, However…
COMPARING SIDE BY SIDE, NO WATER MACHINE OTHER THAN TYENT OFFERS ALL THESE FEATURES IN ONE WATER MACHINE.
That’s why when I compare alkaline water machines I always compare them to the standard: Tyent.